Keybank error 1006

Options

Have been unable to download and information for weeks. I have tried the "disconnect & reconnect" accounts etc and it still is not working. I am not sure if I just need to dump quicken or key bank. Frustrated that two weeks I have been dealing with this. Anyone else have this issue? Have a solution that actually worked??

Answers

• jameswh42
    jameswh42 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Create another file that only has one account in it. Then try to do a download to see if it doesn't work at all with your installation if your file has a problem that quicken can't deal with properly.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @scarpenter24,

What is your connection method with Keybank? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. And what account type is the account experiencing this error (i.e.: checking, savings, credit card, etc)?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• scarpenter24
    scarpenter24 Member ✭✭
    Options

There is no connection type as it's no longer connecting. I go through the whole set-up and connect but then it errors out with hat 1006 error. I really don't want to set up an entire new account as shown above because I have a lot of historical data within this one.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for following up!

Instead of creating an entirely new file, can you try setting up the account as a new account within the same file (instead of linking to the existing account), just to see if it will allow you to connect? If it does in fact connect as a new account, then I can provide additional steps to move the historical data over from the old account to the new account.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.