Cannot add a New Account

Options

Ever since the last upgrade to R 55.26, I am not able to add any new accounts in my Quicken. I click on the "+" sign, the screen blinks, and nothing happens. I did a "Validate and Repair" and still doesn't work. HELP!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Sheilamommy,

If you haven't already, I suggest you try downloading and installing R55.26 through the Manual Patch found in this support article.

While the Manual Patch is the same version release as the version you have currently installed, when manually downloading and installing through the Manual Patch, it will help give us a better idea of whether or not everything was installed properly during the first initial in-product install. 

If the issue resolves itself by installing through the Manual Patch, it would indicate and confirm that something went wrong during the initial in-product install. If it does not resolve it, then we will need to further investigate and try other troubleshooting methods.

If you wish to take precautions prior to installing the Manual Patch, I recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case).

I hope this helps! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.