Pending transactions stuck

Options
Charlie@
Charlie@ Member ✭✭✭

After enabling the pending txns feature, some of the pending txns fail to move to the register after they are posted and downloaded into the register. I understand that I can delete them from the pending tab, but why do some txns move to the register on their own, and some get stuck there?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Charlie@,

To help troubleshoot, please provide more information. How long have these transactions been stuck in pending after downloading as posted? Which financial institution(s) is this happening with?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Charlie@
    Charlie@ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

It is B of A, with a B of A credit card account. Three txns went on the pending tab the day after I. Did the Q update that enabled the pending, which was 4/11. The three txns posted and downlloaded into the register on 4/13 or 4/14, but also stayed in the pending tab. So they were stuck for at least five days.

I got tired of waiting for them to go away so I deleted them from the pending tab this morning. There are now several more txns in the pending tab so I will see if they get stuck there and report back.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the follow up,

If any of those transactions get stuck, please let me know so we can troubleshoot further!

Quicken Kristina

• Charlie@
    Charlie@ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The pendings have been working properly for a week so it must have been something to do with the first batch after the new software release.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the update,

I'm glad to hear the pending transactions have been working properly.

If the issue comes back or if you need help with another issue, please feel free to reach out!

Quicken Kristina