Error cc-501 RE Georgia Path2College 529 Plan

Options
GalenO
GalenO Member

There is an on-going issue connecting to Path2College 529 Plan (error cc-501). Support was unable to resolve the issue and has escalated the issue. Occurring with Quicken Classic Business & Personal Edition, Version R55.26, Build 27.1.55.26 operating under Windows 10 Home.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @GalenO,

To assist with this, I looked up the escalated ticket from when you contacted Support (ticket# 10999817). From what I can see, they sent you an email on the 19th of this month saying that they corrected the script error and to please try connecting again.

If you are still getting the same error, then please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance since they have access to tools we on the Community cannot access and they are able to escalate the issue again if it's still not resolved. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

If you are encountering a different problem and need assistance troubleshooting it, please provide more information so I can better assist!

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.