ICCU download failure

Options

When downloading transactions from multiple financial institutions, everything works fine except for ICCU using one step update. ICCU consistently fails to download, and I get an error message. If I retry, it downloads just fine. This has been going on roughly since the last update of Quicken, I think. It has been at least a couple of weeks.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Jack Scripps,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. What error message are you seeing? When did you first notice this issue? How often does it happen? If you have the account(s) connected in more than one Quicken file, are you seeing the problem in multiple files, or just one?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jack Scripps
    Jack Scripps Member ✭✭
    Options

The only error message is that the ICCU download failed due to a problem on the Quicken server. If I click on the "retry" button, sometimes it works and sometimes not. If I then go to the ICCU account directly (instead of via one step update), I can update the account from there without any problem. It happens probably 90 percent of the time on one-step update. It has been going on for weeks, and I have submitted a number of error reports. Yes, the same problem occurs when I attempt to update ICCU in another Quicken file.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

When I check on our end, I'm seeing some FDP-176 errors (script errors). To resolve this issue, please contact Quicken Support directly since they have access to tools that we on the Community can't access and they're able to escalate the issue as needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jack Scripps
    Jack Scripps Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you. Same thing happened just now when the ICCU download failed.