First Financial Bank won't connect - unknown error

Options
karen m
karen m Member ✭✭✭

One step update stopped updated First Financial bank again. got the message an account was deleted or something initially. thought maybe it was because I added a new account there. But then it did that thing where you get a circle with a line through it next to the account name in the account list. Quicken says to click it to fix it. When I tried with these accounts it takes me to set up the connection but after I log in it gives an unknown error, says it's not my fault but that quicken can't connect right now. My question is this, why is this not a known error here? It apparently is a known error as that is what it says but I can't find it mentioned anywhere here in the known errors page. Really need a solution. Have 7 accounts there and updating by downloading is time consuming. Using Quicken classic business and personal updated to latest release, on windows 11.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello @karen m,

The "not your fault" error is a CC-501 error. Since these errors can be caused by a temporary issue, the first troubleshooting step is to wait 1 business day and try again.

If you are still getting the same error, then you would need to contact Quicken Support directly for assistance since they have access to tools that we on the Community can't access and they are able to escalate the issue as needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

If error clears or changes and you're still not able to connect/download, please let me know so we can troubleshoot further!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.