How do I update credit card info for Canadian auto-renewal?

Options
jmikesmith
jmikesmith Member

I have Quicken Version R40.23, Build 27.1.40.23, Canada edition on Windows 11 Home. My subscription is due to renew in May. It looks like Quicken tried a test transaction on my credit card today (23 April). The transaction failed because my card expired last summer. I have a new card; same number, different expiry date.

When I go to the Quicken web site to update my personal information, I don't have a "Subscriptions" item on my menu. I have only Overview, Sign In & Security, and Personal Info. I see from the Support files there's supposed to be a Subscriptions tab where I manage my subscription. I don't have that.

How do I access my subscription information to update my credit card number? Who do I contact and how do I contact them to sort this out? It's 9:00 p.m. Eastern time where I am, and phone support and live chat are closed. Will Quicken contact me (they sent me a reminder two weeks ago about the auto-renewal) now that the test transaction has failed?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jmikesmith,

You will need to contact Quicken Support directly by phone for further assistance. Our phone support agents will have the necessary tools available in order to assist you with this that this channel, and chat support, unfortunately, do not.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• coalmontfred
    coalmontfred Member
    edited May 1
    Options

[Removed - Rant/Speculation]

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited May 1
    Options

@jmikesmith - one of the things to verify before contacting Quicken Support is that you are using the correct web address to access your account. I think the Canadian web address is different than the US one and I remember in the past Canadian users had issues because they were using the US web address instead of the Canadian one. Otherwise, your best bet is to contact Quicken Support as @Quicken Anja advised.