CC-601 Chase Credit card

Options

I am getting a CC-601 error when trying to download Chase credit card transactions today. It worked fine yesterday.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Error CC-601 with Chase is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• DisplacedHoosier
    DisplacedHoosier Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same thing here. CC-601 errors on multiple Chase accounts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @David Fash,

A CC-601 error message occurs when Quicken is unable to connect to the bank to receive transaction information. This could be caused by something on the bank's end blocking Quicken from connecting. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mitch H
    Mitch H Member ✭✭
    Options

Getting cc 601 from chase started today 04/24

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @Mitch H,

Error CC-601 with Chase is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

-Quicken Anja

• kmatchulat
    kmatchulat Member ✭✭
    Options

I have this CC-601 error code when trying to download credit card transactions from my Southwest Chase Card. Any suggestions how to fix? I can log into my Chase account just fine.

• Monte Bliss
    Monte Bliss Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm running into the same error with my Chase Card. Error states "We cannot find an account with non-zero balance or with any transaction in the last 12 months. Please check on your FI website and try again." Nothing wrong on Chase website and I have transactions less than two weeks old. I reported it to Quicken FWIW.

• batstang2000
    batstang2000 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Directly from the Chase sign on screen, at the very top. It's a Chase problem.

• batstang2000
    batstang2000 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

From the Chase sign on screen. It's a Chase problem.

• pt216
    pt216 Member ✭✭
    Options

Chase

• Brad2
    Brad2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm getting a CC-601 error today for my Chase accounts. See attache photo. Please fix

• Shannon M M
    Shannon M M Member ✭✭
    Options

Got a CC-601 error and tried to disconnect and reconnect two Chase credit card accounts. When trying to reconnect everything works fine on the Chase site. But when it kicks back over to Quicken I get the message "Sign into Chase bank failed. Try again." The Chase sign in went fine. It's something on the Quicken side.

Windows 11

• Lesathomp
    Lesathomp Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here

• s0uthstar
    s0uthstar Member
    Options

I also have this problem

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Error CC-601 with Chase is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

-Quicken Anja

• CRP12543
    CRP12543 Member
    Options

me too. Very frustrating.