how do i see reconciled status column like i did with Quicken Windows

Options

long time quicken user, for better or worse, i just migrated my database from Windows to Mac and im like a fish out of water.

i always reconcile my accounts to paper statement each month

i assume i can still do that with mac version? why dont i see an optoin for reconcile status column? I miss seeing all those "R"s ?

Best Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's called the "Clr" column in Quicken Mac. Click the Columns icon in the bottom toolbar and check "Clr" to make it visible. Unlike the letters "C" and "R", you'll see blue checkmarks for cleared transactions and green checkmarks for reconciled transactions.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 29 Answer ✓
    Options

Quicken Mac doesn't have a dedicated column specifically for reconciliation status, instead the column you want to look at is the "Clr" column. Reconciled transactions will have a green check mark in that column; downloaded transactions that haven't been reconciled yet will have a blue check mark; manually entered transactions that haven't matched up to a downloaded transaction yet will have an empty check box.

When it's time to reconcile your account you can press the Reconcile button in the lower right while viewing the register for that account.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's called the "Clr" column in Quicken Mac. Click the Columns icon in the bottom toolbar and check "Clr" to make it visible. Unlike the letters "C" and "R", you'll see blue checkmarks for cleared transactions and green checkmarks for reconciled transactions.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 29 Answer ✓
    Options

Quicken Mac doesn't have a dedicated column specifically for reconciliation status, instead the column you want to look at is the "Clr" column. Reconciled transactions will have a green check mark in that column; downloaded transactions that haven't been reconciled yet will have a blue check mark; manually entered transactions that haven't matched up to a downloaded transaction yet will have an empty check box.

When it's time to reconcile your account you can press the Reconcile button in the lower right while viewing the register for that account.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

For what it's worth The column in Quicken windows is Clr too. Just that it uses blank, c, R.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/