Rent Receipt Owner Title

Options

Need to name actual property not the Quicken Owner Profile as the Owner of the Property on the rent receipt. I've got several properties but not owned by me yet my Name (From Quicken) shows up on every receipt. They make their checks out to the Property name which is the owner of the Property not me personally.

If I manual change it on each receipt it doesn't remember but defaults back to the owner (Me) of Quicken with the next receipt.

Tagged:
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Vernon R. Dulaney
    Options

This would help all Property Managers to keep reciepts correct.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This discussion is currently categorized to Quicken for Mac and the new Rental Properties feature, but your Community profile indicates Quicken for Windows. Which flavor of Quicken are you using?

I don't know Q Mac, being a Q Windows user myself …
    Looking at the Rent Receipt dialog in Q Windows, it appears to be possible to edit the Owner information there. Just select the individual address fields and overtype. However, due to lack of a proper test platform I haven't had a chance to test if changing the Owner in one Rent Receipt applies just for this one Tenant or globally to all Tenants in all Properties.

Perhaps some other expert user will chime in here?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Vernon R. Dulaney,

As stated by @UKR, could you please let us know which Quicken Product that you are using (Mac or Windows)?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.