Having trouble renewing Quicken Subscription

Options

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Expired Subscription - annoying ad splash!

Comments

• maryjames
    maryjames Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

I am trying to subscribe to Quicken. I have had an account for many years but I tried to renew and couldn't figure how to do it.

Please advise.

Mary L James

User: mary james

Thank you.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What steps have you taken to renew? HOW (step by step) did you try to renew and what happened?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited May 4
    Options

@maryjames - what version of Quicken Windows do you have right now? Have you set up a Quicken Account?

If you have an older non-subscription version of Quicken, and don't have a Quicken account, you will need to purchase Quicken as a new user. To do so, all you need to do is go to "quicken.com" and click on the "Get Started" button in the upper right of the screen.

If you have a more current version of Quicken and have a Quicken Account, all you need to do is log into your account and check your subscription status by clicking on "Subscriptions". If you are set up for Auto Renewal and your subscription has not expired, then there is nothing more you need to do. Your subscription will be renewed automatically.

If your subscription is expired, depending on how long it's been expired, you will either see "Resume Subscription" or "Buy Now". Click on "Resume Subscription" to renew, or "Buy Now" to purchase a new subscription.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@maryjames -
    I am trying to subscribe to Quicken.
    I have had an account for many years but I tried to renew and couldn't figure how to do it.

need some details on what you currently have - and where you are trying to Renew -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10