System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Chase credit card transactions not downloading

Comments

• eddn
    eddn Member
    Options

Quicken Kristina,

I just saw these posts, including your suggested solutions (from Apr 5). I'm having the same issues as others here (w/my Chase account). I've been on support 5 times now with no solutions. However, I was willing to try your suggestions, but they are for Window. I'm Mac and these instructions don't make any sense to me. Can you direct me to the Mac version of these solutions? Thanks. eddn

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @eddn,

The troubleshooting for the issue on the Quicken for Mac side is a bit different from on the Quicken for Windows side because the Online Center doesn't exist in Quicken for Mac.

Per the Community Alert, these are the troubleshooting steps for Quicken for Mac:

1. Backup your Quicken file.
    2. Go to Accounts > Update Selected Online Account
    3. Follow any prompts to log in, if needed, and then update your accounts again

Since you mentioned you already contacted Support, I checked your recent contacts. From what I can see, your issue has already been escalated. Our teams don't give ETAs, so if you haven't already done so, I recommend that you bookmark the Community Alert so that you'll be notified of any updates and know when the issue is resolved.

I hope this helps!

(Ticket #10595111)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.