System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Bills/Reminders are a no-show

Tagged:

Comments

• Steve M
    Steve M Member ✭✭
    Options

I am experiencing missing alerts in the general Alerts window. I think I noticed this about May 1 or so but figured it would be fixed in an update.

I have Quicken Classic installed locally on a Windows 10 desktop - 64 bit. Quicken Version RS6.9 27.1.56.9

I went to preferences and Reset Quicken Warnings back to factory default but still - in the "Show All" tab in the Alerts window, it is blank even though there is a triangle icon with an exclamation point on the icon for Alerts

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Steve M,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. When you say you're experiencing missing alerts, do you mean you are not receiving alerts you should be receiving, or do you mean the window itself is blank? Are you able to see the Setup tab? Is it showing the correct alerts selected there? Are you set up for text alerts or pop up dialogue alerts?

The Reset Quicken Warnings button wouldn't impact that kind of alert. That button is to bring back pop up warnings that you'd previously checked the "Don't show again" box on.

If you have your Credit Score set up in your Quicken, and you have credit monitoring alerts turned on, you can view those by going to Reports>Credit Score>Credit Monitoring Alerts.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.