Unable to authorize connection between Quicken & USBank

Options
chop
chop Member ✭✭

Is this still an ongoing problem? I would have thought Quicken to Quicken, this should be easy. Not so.☘️

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @chop,

What exactly is the issue that you are experiencing regarding authorizing your US Bank accounts? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? When did this issue begin to occur for you?

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also, which type(s) of accounts can you not get connected?

Which US Bank or U.S. Bank financial institution from Add Account are you trying to get set up with? There are several to select from and selecting the right one for your account(s) and preferred connection method can be critical to successful connection set up.

And which connection method are you trying to set up with? Direct Connect or Express Web Connect+?

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R57.16 on Windows 11

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm a customer of USBank also, and their implementation of Express Web Connect has always been flaky. That'sd why I find it well worth the expense to pay for Direct Connect for my 4 USB accounts.

And setting up the connection to them (any method) is convoluted. Call the bank's Tech Support and get them to walk you thru it.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, EWC was always flaky with US Bank (the main US Bank financial institution) but they migrated EWC to EWC+ about a year ago. I was involved with testing it beforehand and we got most of the EWC+ bugs worked out at that time. There were still a few bugs with EWC+ initially but since then it has worked really well for me (like most of my other EWC+ accounts now work). Even the few reauthorizations I needed to do over the past year have been pretty uneventful.

Still, there are other US Bank/U.S. Bank financial institutions so it would be very helpful to know which one @chop is trying to get set up with.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R57.16 on Windows 11

This discussion has been closed.