Finally - For Me At Least, Quicken on the Web truthfully Presents Information embedded in Quicken Ma

CUITCNY
CUITCNY Member ✭✭✭
edited June 15 in Using Quicken on the Web

For many years, the web presentation of my Quicken Mac data was incomplete. For many years, the Investment accounts never showed up in Quicken on the Web anNet Worth was therefore completed incorrect.

I spent many hours with Support but they could not correct the problem. My impression: the quicken data file was either too large in size or had too many accounts for the synchronization to complete.

Nevertheless, I kept the synchronization on within Quicken Classic for Mac.

After several years, finally when I checked last week, the data on Quicken on the Web was complete. I do not know what happened, but finally Quicken on the Web truthfully represents the data on Quicken Classic for Mac. Yeah!!

Now only if I can get Simplifi for the Web to work, then I will say yeah for Quicken technical teams.

But it took a lot of faith by this one Customer to wait and hope for improvement.

@cuitcny

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @CUITCNY,

Glad to hear Quicken on the Web is working accurately for you now! We appreciate you sharing your feedback.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.