System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

CC-501 from Discover Bank

Comments

• Richard C.
    Richard C. Member ✭✭
    Options

For the past few days both OSU and the Actions update command in the register are throwing a CC-501 error on Discover Card (EWC). No transactions, no balance update. No one else reporting issues here.

• Richard C.
    Richard C. Member ✭✭
    Options

My error is with Discover Card not Discover Bank.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Richard C.,

When Quicken is unable to connect to your bank account for recent transaction information, you’ll receive a message with a CC-501 in the program. This is usually caused on the bank’s end — Quicken is blocked from connecting to the account. 

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information.

As per the FAQ: If you receive one of these errors, please wait 24 hours and then try again. If the issue still persists after this time period, please contact Quicken Support.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• txpaki
    txpaki Member ✭✭
    Options

I've been having problems for 2 weeks with Discover Card and have tried Reset Account, Deactivate and then reactivated, Validate and Repair, and finally creating an entirely new Discover Card account. Nothing worked. Finally called customer service today and here is their fix that actually worked for me. Go to Edit, Preferences, Quicken ID & Cloud, Sign in as New User, answer yes, then sign out and sign back in again. When I did my update for Discover Card, this time it brought in all my missing transactions and had the correct online balance.

This discussion has been closed.