Schwab not downloading Buy/Sell transactions - only Divs or Interest (edit)

Michael R
Michael R Member ✭✭
edited June 27 in Investing (Windows)

Any purchases or sales I make in Schwab investments will not download into quicken. Only transactions initiated by Schwab will download like monthly interest or dividends. I have to manually enter any buy or sell transactions. What do i need to do here?

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Not sure - what kind of account, anything else special ?
    Our Schwab account downloads all "activity" -
    this is using Complete Tracking in Account Details -

• Michael R
    Michael R Member ✭✭

Thanks for the feedback. It is a Schwab investment account. I have complete tracking in account details checked. I am on R53.32 win10. I wonder if i could upgrade to R54.16? It will not download any trades i do in Schwab including buys or sells. You can see below the two buy transactions never cleared from the download. I entered them manually in quicken to match Schwab.

4/16/2024 Bought SCHWAB VALUE A... 1 12,000 -12,000.00 7,553.27
    4/20/2024 Bought SCHWAB VALUE A... 1 7,500 -7,500.00 53.27
    5/15/2024 Div SCHWAB VALUE A... 0 115.87 c 169.14
    5/15/2024 Cash 0 0.29 c 169.4

• Michael R
    Michael R Member ✭✭

I checked and on version updates and it says i am on the latest version of R53.32

• Tom Young
    Tom Young Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ps56k2

So… you're saying that NONE of ANY Buy/Sell transactions are being downloaded ?

What are some of the symbols or stocks or funds that are held - but were not downloaded for their initial capture -
    Do all your holdings show up in the Security List - and the shares held match……

• Oompii
    Oompii Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

If your problem is with Schwab missing transactions (buys and sells for SWVXX and SWGXX), missing the promised fix by end of first quarter '24, and not communicating with the consumers add your comments to the FINRA FILE 20240819885. Quicken says thousands of customers are affected. Seems we should consolidate our dissatisfaction and the negative impact it has caused.

• Ps56k2

looks like you have to create a FINRA account to access … unless you @Oompii have a URL to point us to the case -

• Ps56k2
    edited May 26

@Michael R - again… what are some of the symbols not being downloaded ?
    As asked above… is it ALL normal stocks or just certain "special" ones ?

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

What Q product are you running? Perhaps Q Canada? Because R56.9 is the latest version of Q US. And, when you do HELP, About Quicken … what shows as your "Membership Valid Thru " date?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.