A new Sub-Category not recognized in a report (edit)

Options
bhorek
bhorek Member
edited June 2 in Reports (Windows)

I added a new subcategory. When I run a report it is not recognized. And yes, it is checked for inclusion in the Report. I see it in the register but not recognized in a Report.

[Moved to Quicken for Windows section of the Community]

Comments

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited May 21
    Options

@bhorek is this a question for Quicken Mac or Quicken Windows? Your profile indicates that you are using Quicken Windows, but you have posted in a Quicken Mac category.

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What report? I believe some reports require a customization to show subcategories.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@bhorek - make sure the initial transaction with the new category is within the date range of your report. Also, until a new category is actually used in a transaction, it will not show on any category reports.

• a1feldman
    a1feldman Member
    Options

I am having the same issue, in Windows. I have setup a new Auto Lease Sub-Category for a new vehicle (something I have done many times in the past). I see the category in the report settings and it is checked. I have used this category when I paid the lease last month (with the same bank account I used for my last lease and other vehicles). But I can not seem to get this new category to appear on the reports.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Go to Edit > Preferences > Early Access > if either of the boxes are checked, uncheck them > OK. Then try opening the report from the Reports menu and let us know if this issue still exists.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11