PNC Bank-Web Connect not working

Unable to download transactions through one step update. I have reset the account a few times and it appears to be re-established and has even downloaded transactions, however the next time I do the one step update, nothing comes over. Is this being addressed?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited May 25

Hello @doneensue,

When did this issue begin to occur? After a recent update? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? Are you experiencing this issue in your desktop application or with Quicken on the Web?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Which type(s) of accounts are you trying to download? Business or Consumer? Checking/savings, credit card, loan, etc.?

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R58.9 on Windows 11

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @doneensue,

Are you still requiring assistance?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• doneensue
    doneensue Member ✭✭

This may have been fixed. When I downloaded my transactions today, it worked! This was a personal checking account at PNC and I was downloading transactions through my desktop. Thanks for the responses.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @doneensue,

Thank you for confirming that you were experiencing this issue on your Desktop program. I went ahead and moved your post to a Windows category as it was originally posted in a Quicken on the Web category.

Also, glad to hear that issue has been resolved. If you require any further asssistance, please don’t hesitate to reach back out.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.