Column width in bill and income reminders

clokeefe
clokeefe Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
edited May 26 in Product Enhancements

Please provide for adjustable column widths in the bill and income reminders window.

1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30

Are you talking about the original (traditional) Manage Bill and Income Reminders view, available from the Tools Menu?
    Or are you talking about the newer cousin, the Bills, Income & Transfers view under the Bills & Income tab?

Are the columns too wide or too narrow?
    How big is your Quicken window in relation to the full monitor size?
    Are you using any settings to make text display larger on screen, in Windows or by using View / Use Large Fonts in Quicken?

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words …
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• Randy 415
    Randy 415 Quicken Windows Subscription Windows Beta Beta

Agree.

• Pete Sawin
    Pete Sawin Member ✭✭✭

Original Bill & Income Reminders on the Home tab.
    Column widths need to be adjustable. In my case, Account to Use cuts off the end and cannot make wider.
    Happens on Full Screen and Manual Adjust Screen.
    Also there should be a way to make full width on Home screen in additional to default half width.
    Pictures should not be necessary.

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

@Pete Sawin ,

What screen resolution are you using? What screen size do you have?
    Is your Quicken window using View / Use large fonts?
    Is your Quicken window set to "maximized", using the entire screen width and height?

On my 17" laptop monitor, at 1600 x 900 resolution, my Quicken window uses only about 11" width. That's wide enough for my needs.
    The Reminders window occupies the full width of the main portion of the Quicken window, with the Account Sidebar on the left.

You may want to try rearranging the order of views on your Classic Home page.
    I also found that sometimes slightly changing the width of the main portion of the Quicken window may change how the view panes are arranged and sized. Try widening the entire Quicken window or try narrowing or widening the Account sidebar by a fraction of an inch.

And before you start changing anything, could I trouble you to capture an image snapshot of the entire Windows screen, black out any personal information and then attach the "sanitized" image here? I'd like to see what your screen looks like. Maybe that gives me a better idea how to help you.