Asset Allocation Report STILL Shows Closed Positions

Options
crubin
crubin Member
edited July 7 in Investing (Windows)

There was a discussion on this where the report shows closed positions - particularly if they were opened as a short position. I am still having the same problem on version R56.9. I don't know why, but the old discussion was closed somewhat recently. Any one still having the problem? Here is a link to the prior discussion, but if you click on it, it will take you away from this discussion:

:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @crubin,

To answer your question about why the discussion was closed, posts on the Community are not the same as contacting Quicken Support. A post is not a trouble ticket and will get closed when it has been inactive for about a month, even if the issue is not resolved.

The issue with Asset Allocation reports including Closed Positions is still being worked on. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!

(CTP-8498)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Burny
    Burny Member ✭✭
    Options

Unfortunately agree. Just updated to the latest version R56.9 and the error persists. The latest release without the error was last October if I remember correctly.

• Burny
    Burny Member ✭✭
    Options

Given that the error was created by a new release last year, one would think it should not be that complicated to retrace which part of the code caused the issue. I recall there was some "lifetime" reporting introduced and it seems to me that part may have something to do with it.

It's about time that the issue gets a higher priority. Just knowing "we're working on it" does not cut it after nine months…

This discussion has been closed.