We could not find an active account for you, CC-569, All Accounts have same error, Quicken MAC

lonestar08
lonestar08 Member ✭✭

Hello,

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else today but I am running Quicken for Mac (latest update) and when I went to sync bank accounts every one of them errors out with "We could not find an active account for you at bankname" WCC Code: CC-569.

Comments

• morristm
    morristm Member

I'm getting this same error for all my accounts.

• kevindneus
    kevindneus Member ✭✭

Same here. Running Quicken for Mac (latest update)

• ewinch1210
    ewinch1210 Quicken Mac Other Unconfirmed

I'm having the same issue.

• AJ_Kohn
    AJ_Kohn Member ✭✭

Ditto here.

• GeneK22630
    GeneK22630 Member ✭✭

I just tried to download same results. CC-569, Capital One and Amazon Store account. Quicken is up to date, MAC is up to date.

• dwward22
    dwward22 Member

I have the same problem today

• Same Here. some of the accounts are connecting successfully - most are getting same error message

• FSMoe
    FSMoe Member ✭✭

Same here. No accounts are connecting.

• werks
    werks Member ✭✭

Same issue.

• dioxide45
    dioxide45 Member ✭✭✭

Same. When I saw that it was every account I figured it wasn't just me.

• psilunary
    psilunary Member ✭✭

Mac OS 14.5

Latest Quicken SW 7.7.1

I opened Quicken and it refreshed - but reported: "Account needs attention: We are unable to connect to Chase at this time.Care Code: data-access"

I tried to reset the connection - did no good.

I tried using the online - same issue.

I can go an access each of the various accounts at my various institutions. Since no financial institutions are connecting - I think this is a Quicken Issue.

Please advise when fixed, or recommended means to fix.

• Moe130
    Moe130 Member ✭✭

Same issue here!

• bobsully
    bobsully Member ✭✭✭

Active accounts will not update. US Bank and Vanguard. Access to both outside of Quicken is fine.

• iwilk
    iwilk Member ✭✭

I came here to see if anyone else was experiencing this. Add me to the list. All latest quicken mac and web report errors across the board.

• QU01knom
    QU01knom Member ✭✭✭

Receiving CC-569 error for Pentagon Federal Credit Union, Schwab, Wells Fargo and USAA. Quickend cannot connect to bank using QMAC.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Moe130
    Moe130 Member ✭✭

@quicken anja- fixed! thanks

• lonestar08
    lonestar08 Member ✭✭

Seems to be working again. Thank you!

• talywkr
    talywkr Member

Looks like it's solved now.

• larc2
    larc2 Mac Beta Beta

Fixed for me to at this time 😎 I had the error messages earlier today. Just attempted again and I had to "log in" to Quicken.

All accounts updated without any errors.

• I have had the same problem, but then it was fixed for me as well. However, the same issue started again a few days ago. For me, while I have several JPM accounts, when I disconnect my JPM Omni account, all the other JPM and non JPM accounts work fine. I started a test file with just the Omni account and sure enough only that one seems to be broken. Quicken tells me it's JP Morgan and JP Morgan tells me it's quicken. JPM says it's a time out issue but this account has the smallest amount of holding and transaction data so can't be that. Enormously frustrating.....

This discussion has been closed.