One Step Update CC-501 Across Multiple Financial Institutions [Edited]

kknj
kknj Member ✭✭

CC-501 on: Barclays Bank, Discover Bank, OptumHealth Bank, Santander Bank

May as well add them to the list for today. When it rains, it pours.

Other accounts update fine: Chase, Capital One, American Express, US Bank, Bank Of America

😕

Comments

• DebVirginia
    DebVirginia Member ✭✭
    edited May 29

I've had some issues with slow updates over the past couple of weeks, but this morning received CC-501 for Chase, Bank of America, MyCardStatement, and American Express. It seems others have had this issue recently, but it is new for me today. Anyone else?

• DouglasLWarren
    DouglasLWarren Member ✭✭

I'm getting the same error with multiple accounts at Bank of America

• DetroitRick
    DetroitRick Member ✭✭✭

Same error here. Started this morning.

• coolbranch
    coolbranch Member ✭✭✭

Error on multiple institutions

• Keystone435
    Keystone435 Member ✭✭

Same…across the board

• Ken Marino
    Ken Marino Member ✭✭

same error on multiple accounts

• flgrad91
    flgrad91 Member ✭✭

Add Navy Federal Credit Union to the list

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 29

Hello All,

Our teams are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. In the meantime, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• BBCT
    BBCT Member ✭✭

I just received an error for pretty much every one of my financial institutions except Wells Fargo that there is an error with the Quicken server.

When I tried again, Quicken froze and I had to shut down from Task Manager.

Is anyone else experiencing this and if so, is Quicken aware of the problem?

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Besides getting CC-501 errors with all of my EWC and EWC+ accounts in multiple data files, it also is causing most of my DC connections to time out and fail during OSU. Update Now will usually resolve the DC time out issues.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R58.9 on Windows 11

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I suggest not trying to do Reset Account or Deactivate/Reactivate for any EWC/EWC+ account that is getting this error code. Reset and Deactivate/Reactivate do not work right now and the connection will end be lost requiring it to be set up all over again when the Quicken team resolves whatever it is on their end that is causing this connection issue.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R58.9 on Windows 11

• jallen256
    jallen256 Member ✭✭

cc-501's on Discover and ELAN Financial Services as of 9am CDT 5/29/24

• DouglasLWarren
    DouglasLWarren Member ✭✭

It is now working for me. Just received all my transactions for all of my BOA accounts!

• Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭

Another thread reports the same. Some accounts still occurring for me but recovered a couple.

• Gregg107
    Gregg107 Member ✭✭✭

CC-501 errors this morning on multiple accounts. Retried multiple times, same errors. All accounts are verified as being available and successful login via the FI web site independent of QW.

• Ray30306
    Ray30306 Member

Adding to this issue to remind Intuit the problem continues. Also given this happens on more than one occurance maybe test connection code as soon as updates become available. Security updates are previewed to developers well in advance. 😎

• mefriedman678
    mefriedman678 Member ✭✭

Looking for FULL DISCLOSURE from Quicken regarding the CC-501 server errors that have been plaguing users (See posts since May 15th) performing one-step updates. The error, "Unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken server" for the past several weeks has been puzzling at best with Quicken Supports answer of "Try again tomorrow" and "They're working on it" leaving customers with VERY little in the way of answers! When a provider has my financial information I as well as the broader community expect full disclosure. What's the story Quicken?

• What the heck is going on with Quicken? I get this message when trying to update my connection to Navy Federal Credit Union. 
    This has been going on for weeks. I have reported it multiple times with no help and I'm seeing no signs of a pending fix. Not happy…

{
      "timestamp" : "2024-06-13T13:56:11.489-04:00",
      "status" : 500,
      "error" : "Internal Server Error",
      "path" : "/aggregator-authv2/aggAuthError"
    }

• Brian McDonald
    Brian McDonald Member ✭✭✭

I'm getting this error today on at least six different institutions. The only thing working in One Step Update today is market prices.

CC-501 Across Multiple Financial Institutions

• kayak
    kayak Member ✭✭✭

Same here; seems the cc accts are the ones continually not updating. Good for one or two days, then out again for several more. Have tried numerous different approaches but none work, except maybe for prayer because Quicken, as usual, doesn't have a clue and leaves us in the dark.

• sjmsing
    sjmsing Member ✭✭✭

I click on the Community Alert link and get this:

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

This discussion has been closed.