Can't find my bank's name on the bank list - DOD Community Bank (edit)

Options

I am using Quicken version R56.9 on windows 11

I was having issues with an account not downloading transactions so I deactivated it and then tried to add it back. The bank name is Community Bank operated by Navy Federal Credit Union. It does not come up on the ADD list. It was previously Community Bank operated by Bank of America when I originally added it to Quicken. This is a bank for military members overseas. Although it is operated by NFCU, it is a separate entity and has its own page:

https://www.dodcommunitybank.com/

How do I add this account in Quicken?

Thank you

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @shrewmama,

Since this bank is operated by Navy Federal Credit Union, have you tried using the Navy Federal Credit Union instance in our bank list to see if it will allow you to connect?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• shrewmama
    shrewmama Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, I tried logging on the NFCU website, but it didn't work. The website for community bank is different. If you go to the community bank website (link in my initial email) there is a notification that community bank is operated by NFCU, but it is a separate entity.

Can Quicken add it to the list?

Thank you.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for providing additional information.

In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our bank list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 4
    Options

The bank name is Community Bank operated by Navy Federal Credit Union.

If you log into the bank online website - is there any mention of supporting Quicken - anywhere on the website ?

Also - if you look at your account listing - is there any kind of "download" of transactions…. if so - in what formats ?

They list [Quicken] in the boxes, but don't have any more info on the topic -
    https://www.dodcommunitybank.com/home/newcomer/faqs/olb_faqs