Issues with Ameriprise downloads

rlangl77
rlangl77 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

I have been experiencing an issue with downloading my Ameriprise brokerage accounts since last year. I am using the latest MAC version. The dollar amounts started showing up as $0. I tried deleting the connection and creating a new one.

Everything seemed to be working fine. I logged in to my account, and it found my accounts with the correct dollar amounts. I hit continue and quicken showed it was successfully updated. However, the dollar amount reverts back to $0.

I used both the Ameriprise Financial - My Fin Account and Ameriprise Brokerage 133 Web connections. Both resulted in $0 balance.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @rlangl77,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• graepers
    graepers Quicken Mac Other Mac Beta Beta

I too have reported the Ameriprise issue, but the issue has yet to be resolved. I get case numbers then the case numbers end up being closed with no resolution. Color me very frustrated :-(🤬

• graepers
    graepers Quicken Mac Other Mac Beta Beta

@Quicken Anja

Has there been any progress on the Ameriprise issue?
    It sure would be nice to be able to view my Ameriprise retirement and investment accounts in Quicken for MAC BETA Version 7.8.0 (Build 708.53876.100).

This discussion has been closed.