ICCU (Idaho Central Credit Union) not downloading.

Getting a prompt "Please choose a way to receive the verification code" with a password input box, tried entering the verification code, tried entering a keyword from their website options to try and trigger a code prompt, nothing works and then it gives CC-502, been happening for a few days now. Not resolved. ICCU of course points at Quicken… and I'm sure you will point at ICCU. Tried resetting to see if it would re-add my accounts, it does not. It gives the same prompt and error.

Comments

• ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy Member ✭✭

Update: I turned on SMS temporarily in ICCU (I normally use an app TOTP code) the prompt then had a drop down to select which phone to send the code to, sending the code then prompted me for the code and now everything is re-synced and working. Why it didn't just prompt for the TOTP code and work I do not know, but this seemed to be a usable workaround but not ideal.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @ThatOneGuy,

This could have been an issue regarding Idaho Central Credit Union and the way they were sending the information for the 2FA, this information comes directly from the financial institution and Quicken does not have access to it.

I am happy to hear you were able to reach a resolution!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.