Stifel Wealth Tracker

cjim
cjim Member ✭✭✭

Anyone else having issues connecting to Stifel Wealth Tracker. I have not been able to connect for 2 days now. Getting OL-332-A error stating incorrect password but I am certain I have the correct password and can confirm by manual login via browser to Stifel Wealth Tracker.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited June 13

Hello @cjim,

An OL-332 occurs when an incorrect customer ID or password is entered in Quicken. You mentioned attempting some troubleshooting steps, however, I suggest following this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭✭

Hi Quicken Jasmine,

Thanks for the quick response. I think the actual link is missing from your post. Can you please resend.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @cjim,

I apologize for the confusion. You should be able to click the hyperlink in my previous response now.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭✭

Hi Quicken Jasmine,

I think the problem is more involved than what the error states. I have confirmed that I am not locked out of my account and that the password was correct. I then changed the password and confirmed that the new one works. I am able to login via the web interface but not Quicken. And an attempt to RESET the account in Quicken also fails (see attached for error). I think there is an issue connecting to Stifel via Quicken. Thoughts?

• Kathy111
    Kathy111 Quicken Windows Other Unconfirmed ✭✭✭

Yes, I'm having the same problem. It started today. I did all of the same: logged into the Stifel account, changed password, checked to make sure Password was correct in Quicken, still doesn't connect. I am able to log into Stifel's website and my account on their site, but can't access through Quicken.

• MHSwizzleStick
    MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 13

This happened to me yesterday. I tried it just now and it was successful (without changing my password). (This problem does seem to happen from time to time)

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

What is your Connection Method with Stifel?  Express Web Connect or Express Web Connect+ (see the Online Services tab of the Edit Account Details dialog for the account).

Do you Sync to the Cloud?  (Preferences > Mobile & Web) If so, have you tried downloading with Sync OFF?

While this may not be involved in your current problem, you should know that a successful manual logon to the financial institution web site is not a reliable way to verify that Quicken has the correct password. 

If it were me, I would:

- Deactivate every Stifel account in your Quicken file (including hidden accounts, if any)
    - While the account(s) are deactivated, remove (blank out) the financial institution name, routing number, account number and Customer ID (Display tab in the Edit Account dialog)
    - then use the Add Account process to "re-activate" the accounts for downloading - making sure each Stifel account Quicken "finds" is matched to the correct Quicken account (or you've selected "Don't add to Quicken", for unwanted accounts).

If that didn't help I would follow the instructions in the last sentence in the OL-332 FAQ, namely: 
    "If you are still receiving the error, and you believe that the Customer ID and password are correct, please contact the financial institution for further assistance."

-JP

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.