Getting CC-502 error trying to connect to LPL financial

ericped
ericped Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Hi, having issues with connecting to LPL financial, which was previously working fine, this week. Issue started maybe 6/10 but persists today 6/13. Looking for way to resolve. Despite error message saying do not try to reset accounts - I tried that anyways and recieved error that LPL server is down. Seems strange that should be as I can connect through their interface, which leads me to believe this might be a quicken side issue, especially after an update was applied this week

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @ericped,

A CC-502 error is caused by maintenance on the bank's servers that Quicken uses to download transactions. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps.

As per the FAQ:

If refreshing your accounts does not resolve the issue 

Try waiting one business day. This error message is typically caused by maintenance on your bank's website. You can try updating again in a few hours or the next business day. If the issue still occurs after one business day, try the steps above again.

If the issue persists

Please Contact Us so we can help you fix this issue.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @ericped,

We do now have an active alert regarding various error messages with LPL Financial, including a CC-502. You may follow this link to access that alert where you can bookmark it for all further updates.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.