OFX Error 2000 with T. Rowe Price Retirement Account

bruceew
bruceew Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

In the past two weeks I started getting an Error 2000 when attempting to connect to my workplace account at T.Rowe Price. I have no issues with downloads from a separate mutual account. I contacted T.Rowe Price and they could not find an issue on their end. Previously threads suggested changing my workplace account password. That did not help either.

Looking for help resolving issue.

Using Quicken Classic Premier version 7.71

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @bruceew,

Quicken for Mac may return an Error 15500 or 2000 when attempting to update or add accounts using Direct Connect. I see that you mentioned some previously attempted troubleshooting, however, you may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• bruceew
    bruceew Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Hi Jasmine:

Followed your direction exactly as stated. The issue continues to come up…error 2000. Still looking for a solution

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @bruceew,

I apologize that you are still experiencing this issue. As per the FAQ, If the issue persists, please contact Quicken Support. This is because an escalation may be in order.

I do also apologize that we could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.