Police & Fire Federal Credit Union

nickdamico
nickdamico Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Good afternoon - is anyone able to sync with Police & Fire Federal Credit Union? I've recently moved our accounts there and cannot get them added into Quicken. I use Quicken Classic for Mac and keep getting CC-503 indicating that I am using the incorrect username/password and will event get a CC-929 indicating that I've tried too many times.

I am able to log into the www.pffcu.org website with no issues. I've changed my password and username but the CC-503 persists. [Removed - Third Party Reference]

I chatted with Quicken support but didn't make any progress.

I also tried to download the .ofx file from the PFFCU website to manually import it into Quicken and it doesn't work either.

Thank you!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    edited June 19

Hello @nickdamico,

I looked further into this issue for you and can see that you do currently have an open escalation ticket with Quicken Support. The escalation team will reach out to you via email when this issue is resolved, if they need additional information, or if they have further instructions for you. Please be aware that there is no current ETA.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.