Too Bold

MrZipp
MrZipp Member ✭✭✭
edited July 20 in Reports (Windows)

With the newest release, there appears to be no way to turn off the Bold option for custom reports. I find Bold to be quite distracting. There are now font size options ( a nice thing ), and alternation color by row options ( boring), but nothing about Bold…

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited June 19

[EDIT] I've removed my original reply, which was for Quicken Mac, because this was originally posted in a Quicken Mac category.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • MrZipp
    MrZipp Member ✭✭✭

Hi! - Since the most recent update for Windows Classic (Premier), there has been more font choices when looking at the screens. But what it also seems to me to have changed, is that when doing a simple report from scratch, for any reason, the subtotals and totals are bolded with no way to undue it. Perhaps I am imagining this, but if it's true, I would like an option to choose to do this. The new changes are nice - allowing a font size change and to allow alternating row colors, but, darn it, I didn't mind the old way 😁

I kind of imaging not many people would care either way and, again, maybe I am missing something.

Thx for your reply!!

Mr. Zipp

• Jon
    Jon Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

Wait, so which one are you using - Quicken Windows or Quicken Mac?

• MrZipp
    MrZipp Member ✭✭✭

I'm using Windows…

• jacobs
    jacobs Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

@MrZipp Ah, okay. You posted in a Quicken Mac category, and my original reply was about Quicken Mac. We've asked a moderator to move your post to a Windows category of the forum so Windows experts will see it and be able to respond.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

I always remember them as being bold, but it certainly can be that with the newer reporting libraries they are using that the bold is darker.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.