PennyMac Home Loan Solutions - FDP-163

ibnole
ibnole Quicken Mac Other Member

When is Quicken going to fix this issue? It has been almost three months with this on going problem. Quicken should extend my subscription every month this is unresolved! Please fix as i am unable to use the full features of Quicken with this not working for my bank.

Best Answers

• bobbydylan
    bobbydylan Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

When you try to re-enter the new PennyMac website and password info Quicken will not take it. If you search in Quicken for PennyMac Home Solutions which is the only PennyMac site available on Quicken it goes to the old discontinued website pennymacusa.com. Quicken needs to find a way to get to pennymac.com

• CRN
    CRN Quicken Mac Subscription Member
    Answer ✓

This issue has been going on since May. How long does it take to update a web address? Just adding myself to the list of people who are having the issue. I have been using Quicken for decades and I have never had this many issues. I currently have 3 accounts that won't connect. ARGH!

• ncbucki
    ncbucki Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

This is incompentence on both the parts of Quicken and PennyMac - 2 Factor works with all other financial institutions - so no reason it can't work here - Quicken then telling us - its a priority - but we can't and WE WONT tell you when it will be fixed - but they have no problem charging us monthly for a service that is not fully dependable - we should not be in month 3 of this issue - if customer satisifaction was important they would have this resolved by now. They can't use the excuse this only impacts a small number of customers - as this is PennyMac to it impacts much of us - its just sad that neither company cares enough to get this resolved and to properly communicate what is going on with those affected.

• ibnole
    Answer ✓

Thanks ncbucki for leaving a comment. Almost August and Quicken and PennyMac have still not fixed the solution.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @ibnole,

Quicken's product development and escalation teams do not provide an estimate of when resolutions/fixes will be completed and released. However, this is a known issue that is being worked on. Please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ibnole

Subject: Web Assistance

I reached out to PennyMac and below i the response i received. My USAA bank works with Quicken and two factor authentication. i do not understand why PennyMac will not work?

I apologize for the inconvenience; however, because your security is
    important to us, we have added a 2- Factor authentication process to our
    security features that will not work with the Quicken aggregators at
    this time. Unfortunately, the Quicken aggregator does not allow for our
    2-Factor authentication process within our security features, which is
    designed to protect you as our customer. Because your security is
    important to us, this is not something we foresee changing in the
    future.

Sincerely,
    The Pennymac Team

• markrich21
    markrich21 Quicken Mac Other Member
    edited July 8

So it looks like a canned response from PennyMac. I just spoke with a rep and got the exact same excuse. There are many financial sites that manage 2 factor security. PennyMac is to blame. Its a mess to enter this data manually

• bobbydylan
    bobbydylan Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

When you try to re-enter the new PennyMac website and password info Quicken will not take it. If you search in Quicken for PennyMac Home Solutions which is the only PennyMac site available on Quicken it goes to the old discontinued website pennymacusa.com. Quicken needs to find a way to get to pennymac.com

• ibnole

How long will it take Quicken to fix this problem? Quicken should give us all who use PennyMac as a loan provider a significant discount until they can fix this issue. My home loan is a major component of my financial portfolio. Quicken please find a quick solution to this problem!

• Derrick P
    Derrick P Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

All of my charge accounts have two-factor authorization and my bank, all work with Quicken, but I don't think this Pennymack issue will be resolved anytime soon.

• AGGSpeaker
    AGGSpeaker Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Just adding a +1 here as another customer frustrated by this ongoing issue. July 12th, 2024 and receiving the same FDP-163 error.

• CRN
    CRN Quicken Mac Subscription Member
    Answer ✓

This issue has been going on since May. How long does it take to update a web address? Just adding myself to the list of people who are having the issue. I have been using Quicken for decades and I have never had this many issues. I currently have 3 accounts that won't connect. ARGH!

• ibnole

thank you CRN for leaving a comment. Agree I also have been using Quicken for years and also have other banks that use two factor authentication. I think the issue is the link for PennyMac is incorrect. When I try to connect quicken is trying to connect to Pennymacusa.com instead of PENNYMAC.com

This issue has been going on for too long. Quicken should get issue fixed or give those who have a problem credit for each month it is not fixed. This is a major component of my banking and it is not working!

Quicken please get this fixed ASAP!

• ncbucki
    ncbucki Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

This is incompentence on both the parts of Quicken and PennyMac - 2 Factor works with all other financial institutions - so no reason it can't work here - Quicken then telling us - its a priority - but we can't and WE WONT tell you when it will be fixed - but they have no problem charging us monthly for a service that is not fully dependable - we should not be in month 3 of this issue - if customer satisifaction was important they would have this resolved by now. They can't use the excuse this only impacts a small number of customers - as this is PennyMac to it impacts much of us - its just sad that neither company cares enough to get this resolved and to properly communicate what is going on with those affected.

• ibnole
    Answer ✓

Thanks ncbucki for leaving a comment. Almost August and Quicken and PennyMac have still not fixed the solution.

• Greg Goranson
    Greg Goranson Quicken Mac 2017 Member ✭✭

It's been months. When will this be resolved Quicken?

• bobbydylan
    bobbydylan Member ✭✭✭

PennyMac really doesn't give a hoot because most of their customers don't use Quicken and frankly our ability to integrate our mortgage info with Quicken is not PennyMac's concern. Will any of you really not pick PennyMac to service your loans in the future because of this? In many cases our original loans were transferred to PennyMac and we had no say it that either. Nothing Quicken can do if PennyMac won't help. Face it my friends. This may never be fixed.

• Bart
    Bart Member ✭✭✭

After sending a request to PennyMac to fix this ASAP, this is the response I received on 7-29-24:

At this time we no longer support Financial Aggregators. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you, Kimberly.

Sincerely,

The Pennymac Team

• MommaDukes
    MommaDukes Quicken Mac Subscription Member

Is there any other financial software that does import from PennyMac? I want to leave quicken if they can't fix this.

• bobbydylan
    bobbydylan Member ✭✭✭

Unfortunately no MommaDukes. See the comment previous to yours.

• robertjones
    robertjones Quicken Windows 2017 Member ✭✭
    edited August 5

August 2024 still no solution or even an explanation from Quicken for access to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the USA. How can this be? Can we get a response from Quicken from someone? PennyMac is the second largest mortgage lender in the USA. If it is not to be fixed let's be transparent.

• bobbydylan
    bobbydylan Member ✭✭✭

There is no solution. See my earlier comment for the answer.

• Bronx 2 Frisco
    Bronx 2 Frisco Quicken Mac Subscription Member
    edited August 10

Does any other product [Removed - 3rd Party Software] have a similar issue? I have been watching this thread for a while, and my frustration is growing. If another product does not have these issues, and no issues with other institutions I deal with, I may need to make that change. The failure to fix the issue has diminished my loyalty to Quicken and Simplifi. Just saying!

• ibnole
    edited August 10

Totally agree. Let me know. ready to move to [Removed - 3rd Party Software] 

This discussion has been closed.