Only 1 account showing with AMEX

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: American Express Banking not connecting - CC-502.

Comments

• SRC1954
    SRC1954 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭✭

I was told to change. Now I try to use American Express and it authorizes both my credit card and savings but when it finishes doing its thing, I only have 1 account available: credit card, which is already working.

Steve
    MS Money/Quicken Classic since 1991
    Quicken Simplifi since 2021

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @SRC1954,

When did this issue begin to occur? After a recent update? After the reauthorization with American Express? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Does the savings account just not appear at all or does it not give you the option to link to an active account?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• SRC1954
    SRC1954 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭✭

@Quicken Jasmine It stopped last Wednesday in both Quicken and Simplifi. Simplifi support says Amex won't support Quicken for for bank accounts. Amex told me the same thing. I closed my Amex Savings yesterday.

Of course, Quicken might get them to change their minds, but I didn't feel like fighting it. Plenty of other banks.

Thanks.

Steve
    MS Money/Quicken Classic since 1991
    Quicken Simplifi since 2021

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @SRC1954,

We do now have an active alert regarding issues with savings accounts for American Express. You may view this alert here. It is recommended to bookmark the alert for all further updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• almorab0219
    almorab0219 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

the Amex issue is not resolved, now when you try to add the accounts, it only finds one of the two accounts. I called Amex and they don’t know anything about this, needs to show and be able to add all accounts.

This discussion has been closed.