Simplifi

prandrews1
prandrews1 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I am struggling with Simplifi, I'm no spring chicken but my learning style is out of date. My background is aviation and when it comes to mechanical things there isn't much I can't do and while I've come a long way technology wise but Simiplifi is giving me fits. I'm trying find something or someone to help simplify Simplifi. I'm looking for steps, connecting the dots, … etc. I'm looking for is simple instruction in operation and the steps required to get this, or that, etc. If you want this result, these are the steps; A,B,C . To get that result these are the steps D,E,F.

I worked with Tech support and while I give everyone I've spoken with exceptionally high marks, there was a bit of a commination barrier, probably more on my part. If someone wants to help get me over this bump in the road, please respond.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @prandrews1,

This is the Quicken Classic Community. For better assistance with Quicken Simplifi questions/issues, I recommend that you post to the Quicken Simplifi Community: https://community.simplifimoney.com/ .

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• prandrews1
    prandrews1 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Well there you go, I stumbled into the wrong community. Evidently the gate code is the same for both communities and I missed the sign saying this is the Quicken Classic Community. OOPs, I guess I'll reprogram my GPS; thanks for the heads up!

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Thank you for the follow-up,

It's an easy mistake to make since most people don't know in advance that Quicken Classic and Quicken Simplifi have their own separate communities. The reason the communities are separate is because the processes and troubleshooting are different enough that what works for one won't necessarily work for the other.

For better assistance when posting to either Community, it helps if you provide details about what you're trying to accomplish, what is going wrong when you're trying to accomplish it, and other relevant details (such as whether it's happening on the web app, the mobile app, or both).

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.