QM does not connect to Sears Thank You from Citibank Mastercard?

Snakeyes
Snakeyes Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

QM does not connect to Sears Thank You from Citibank Mastercard?

QM gives the "Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re-enter your credentials." error.

The Sears Card website is https://searscard.com and the ID and PW work!

It's the blue Sears Thank You from Citibank Mastercard in the middle.

Tried all four QM selections for Sears Card and even tried numerous CitiBank QM selections.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Snakeyes,

I have taken the time to look further into this issue for you and I can see that you are receiving an FDP-103. These errors occur when your financial institution tells Quicken that your login credentials are incorrect or there are outdated login credentials stored in Quicken for Mac and/or the Keychain app. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Snakeyes

Thanks Jasmine,

As per your reply, I deleted the ID and PW in my Mac Keychain Access Passwords.

I still got the "Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re-enter your credentials." error.

I did not see any FDP-103 error.

Any other recommendations?

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @Snakeyes,

Did you deactivate all account(s) with this financial institution, then delete the keychains, and then reactivate the accounts?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Snakeyes

Yes, I deactivated both the Citibank Diamond Preferred MC and the Sears Thank You from Citibank Mastercard (MC)!

The Citibank Diamond Preferred MC reconnected okay because Quicken for Mac found it EXACTLY!

I still got the "Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re-enter your credentials." error for the Sears Thank You from Citibank MC.

How do I get my Quicken for Mac to find the Sears Thank You from Citibank MC EXACTLY?

• Snakeyes
    edited July 2

Do you need to add the SEARS Citi cards to the selections list?

None of the attached for Quicken for Mac Sears Mastercard selections connect:

[Edited Screenshot to Remove Personal Information]

search selections:

• Snakeyes
    edited July 2

None of the attached Sears cards are in the Quicken for Mac selections list:

• Snakeyes
    edited July 2

I have Quicken Classic Deluxe for Mac version 7.8.0

Quicken says I am up to date.

• Quicken Jasmine
    edited July 6

Hello @Snakeyes,

Due to the nature of this issue and the troubleshooting steps having failed us in reaching a resolution, I suggest reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.