Why can't I connect to American Express?

GP
GP Member ✭✭✭

I get the same errors as others in this community. What is going on and when will it be fixed?

Geza Polony

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @GP,

We do currently have multiple active alerts regarding American Express. Which errors are you receiving?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• GP
    GP Member ✭✭✭

The errors seem to be various, and I haven't recorded them, but they are similar to what others are saying. I've sent several reports to Quicken on this.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @GP,

Please come back and let me know once you receive the error again so that I may point you in the direction of the proper alert to observe for updates.

Also, please keep in mind that submitting a problem report without contacting support will only be used for tracking and investigative purposes when there is a widespread issue. As stated at the top of the problem report submission screen, you will not receive a direct response by submitting.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• GP
    GP Member ✭✭✭

The error occurs when I try to "authorize" the Amex account here: https://www.americanexpress.com/en-us/account/oauth/login?DestPage=%2Faccount%2Foauth%2Fconnect

My credentials won't allow me to log in. The Amex login page works fine otherwise.

This discussion has been closed.