Robinhood Cash Transactions and Balances not Showing up in Downloads [Edited]

joetinic
joetinic Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Robinhood cash transactions and balance is still not showing up. Perhaps due to it being under a Robinhood Gold account?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @joetinic,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide additional information. Is the tracking method for the account Simple or Complete? To check this, go to Tools>Account List, click the Edit button next to the Robinhood account. On the General tab, near the lower left, there is a tracking method section.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• joecg
    joecg Member ✭✭✭

I'm having the same issue. The tracking method is set to Simple and cannot be changed; it is greyed out.

However, the connection method is EWC+ now, and not EWC. Wasn't this meant to be addressed with a recent update?

Do we need to deactivate Online services and/or Reset the account to be able to change it to Complete?

• Quicken Kristina

Hello @joecg,

If it's showing Complete greyed out, then it means that the connection with Robinhood supports Simple only. Simple tracking should let you see positions and balances, but it does not let you view the transactions.

Could you provide more information about what is incorrect about the balances?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

• joecg
    joecg Member ✭✭✭

@Quicken Kristina , Thank you for your reply and continued attention to this issue.

The issue is that the cash balance will always be erased during the One Step Update.

On the Robinhood account page, click the gear/settings icon and select "Update cash balance". Enter the appropriate amount and Save.

An entry ("-Cash-") has now been added to the Security list with the value you just recorded. Now perform One Step Update.

The -Cash- entry has been erased.

I go to my Robinhood account and confirm again the "Cash earning interest" balance is listed/nonzero.

I'm trying to do this in the Investing account in Quicken. Do I need to create another Robinhood account entry as a Savings account?

• joecg
    joecg Member ✭✭✭

RE: "Do I need to create another Robinhood account entry as a Savings account?"

I just tried to Add Account and only the Brokerage showed up. (No additional Savings entry, or one for my new Gold Card, which is not so related to this thread but is another apparent insufficiency with the Robinhood data sharing.)

• Quicken Kristina

Thank you for your replies,

What kind of account are you trying to connect? Do you have the account set up to display cash in a linked checking account, or should cash be reflecting directly in the Brokerage account? To check this, go to Tools>Account List, click the Edit button next to the Robinhood account. On the General tab, you'll see an option to show cash in a checking account.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

• joecg
    joecg Member ✭✭✭

Account type = Brokerage

Show cash in a checking account = No

When I try to Add Account for Robinhood, accounts in addition to this single Brokerage account are returned.

• Quicken Kristina

Thank you for your reply,

Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.