Two Credit Cards with Same company won't link an ebill now (Q Mac)

Steph123
Steph123 Member

I have always had two Citi cards. They each have a unique log in and have been set up in Quicken to download transactions AND they were BOTH linked in ebills. Card A was compromised and I had to get a new one. I was able to add it to Quicken and set it up to download transactions. However, it will not let me link it to ebills. When I go through the steps it says to select the account and only shows Card B as an option with its log in. In the past linking the cards it would show my log in for Card A and Card B. I have tried unlinking all, deleting and re-adding and it is always the same. It will only let me select card B and card A is no where to be found even though it WILL download charges in the accounts.

Anyone else having new issues with this or have a fix?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @Steph123,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide additional information. Do you typically connect to Citi via Quicken Connect or Direct Connect? To check, click on the account to select it, then go to Accounts>Settings and click on the Downloads tab. It should show you the connection type near the top.

Could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing when you try to link it (please make sure to redact any personal information)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.     

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @Steph123,

I haven't seen a response from you. Do you still require assistance?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.