Error Box shows OL-221-A and in lower left corner error code OL-221-B is also there Capital one

Nekciuq969
Nekciuq969 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I received these error codes today while trying to download from Capital one. I usually download from the website using the QFX option for this bank. Two accounts downloaded but the rest gave me those error codes, I am using Quicken Classic vR57-26. I am very dissatisfied Quicken Classic . there are so many bugs to downloads. Can I get help on this one first then I can refer to the "many other download problems I am having. I have been using Quicken for over 20 Years, but since Intuit sold the company, almost nothing has worked right.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Nekciuq969,

In order to make transaction download into Quicken possible, financial institutions create specifically-formatted Quicken files. Sometimes, these files are changed in a way that prevents them from downloading into Quicken. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps in regards to an OL-221 error message. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Nekciuq969
    Nekciuq969 Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    edited July 11

[Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]

This discussion has been closed.