WSFS Checking Account Won't Update

Dom1
Dom1 Member ✭✭✭

Before I create a detailed post I'm curious if anyone is experiencing issues with WSFS checking account not updating. Started the last couple of days.

Thanks

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

OK, I'll bite … what's WSFS? And what method (Direct Connect, etc) are you using to connect to it?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Dom1
    Dom1 Member ✭✭✭

😊WSFS - Wilmington Savings Fund Society. Using Express Web Connect. To be honest, not sure if this is what I was using before or not but in trying to re-establish connection that appears to be the choice Quicken is providing. I have used this account for many years.

Some Background - sorry if a little vague as I didn't document every step as I expected to rectify by now.

• Couple of days ago - Noticed my online balance was off and that my latest transactions were not downloading.
    • Tried to fix without any success
    • I then restored a backup and received the error below.

Appears that restoring from backup can cause connection issues. Note that I have gone into accounts and deactivated the online access, closed Quicken and then re-established online connection linking to the existing checking account with no errors but no transactions have downloaded.
    • The latest twist is my online balance and Quicken balance now match but the outstanding transactions have not appeared in Quicken.
    • If I manually add them my Quicken balance will be off by approximately $3K.
    • After what appears to be a successful attempt at re-establishing a connection (account list shows established) the account sidebar shows the image below wanting me to repair.

• Dom1
    Dom1 Member ✭✭✭

I found the link below this morning. I suggest reviewing the entire post including my response. The import/export finally resolved the issue but I still have a balance issue (that will make sense in the actual post). Also, my WSFS is using Express Web Connect

• Dom1
    Dom1 Member ✭✭✭

PS, not sure about your specific login issue as my post pertained to the specific error CC-800. Also, during my efforts to fix I did create a new Quicken file and tied my account to WSFS and it worked. This was just to satisfy that it wasn't a WSFS issue but a Quicken issue.

• Dom1
    Dom1 Member ✭✭✭

Moving a little too quickly. I thought another WSFS issue was raised on this thread but it was only reference.

This discussion has been closed.