Update status not displaying for EWC+ after update to R57 [Edited]

PaulinSC
PaulinSC Member ✭✭

I have already put two hours into getting the last update applied (27.1.57.26)…and it is very frustrating. First, there were missing transactions that should have appeared in the last week and did not. Did a reset and no change. Then I noticed that the update status was missing again. Signed out and signed back in. Still missing.

How many times should it take for Quicken to get this right.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @PaulinSC,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Which financial institution(s) are the accounts that are failing to download transactions with? What do you mean by "update status"? Are you referring to the last download date/time on the account register, the One Step Update Summary, or something else?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• PaulinSC
    PaulinSC Member ✭✭

These all show Not Available in the Last Download Column of the Account list and blank under the account name in each register page

EWC+ - Bank of America

DC - American Century Investments, Vanguard, Fidelity, T Rowe Price

They also do not show in the Update Summary at all.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I am also seeing similar behavior:

• "Not Available" in the "Last Download" column for ALL of my Direct Connect Accounts - spanning multiple financial institutions (some of those noted above)
    • Only some of my EWC+ accounts are having this issue (e.g. - Elan CC is working but not Ally)

Doubt if it is relater to R 27.1.57.26 though, since I am running a slightly earlier update.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

Quicken Kristina

• PaulinSC
    PaulinSC Member ✭✭
    edited July 17

Quicken Kristina

I have done what you asked me to do…now how do you plan on resolving the issue?

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin

Hi @PaulinSC ,

We have opened a ticket (CTP-8192) regarding this issue and we are working towards resolving this issue. Thanks!

Quicken Janean

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I have also submitted my data, as requested. Hope to receive some news on this problem (which continues to happen as of today)

Thanks Q-Janean & Q-Kristina!

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Frankx,

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ed Perry
    Ed Perry Member ✭✭

Charles Schwab - Missing transactions (EWC+) again!

My 7 Schwab accounts (Quicken 27.1.57.26, in one Quicken file, Windows 10 Enterprise) do not download recent transactions (e.g. 7/16/24 interest deposits).

StarOne CU Direct Connect works. CapitalOne and Bank of America EWC+ works.

I have tried Quicken Kristina's steps (June 24, ?? year) to Validate, Super Validate, but they did not help.

I followed the Ticket # 10603094 steps from Quicken Anja, November 2023 edited February 17 (2024, presumably). Last time this happened those steps seemed to resolve this problem. All the familiar actions occur, e.g. after deactivating Quicken accounts, unlinking at Schwab, restarting Quicken and using the "+" sign on the tab bar (couldn't find this for the longest time because I don't view Tabs!) to add the Schwab accounts, using the popup login into Schwab to confirm, getting back to Quicken and choosing "Link existing…". But new transactions never show arrive. FiIed a "Quicken Help/Report a Problem". Nothing has resolved this.

• Ed Perry
    Ed Perry Member ✭✭

All 7 of my Schwab EWC+ accounts have this problem.

Followed the Quicken Kristina (June 24) and Quicken Anja (updated Feb 2024) steps. No success. Reported the problem via Quicken Help.

All 7 Schwab accounts show "Not Available" in the "Last Download" column .

StarOne CU Direct Connect works. CapitalOne and Bank of America EWC+ works.

This discussion has been closed.