Failure to download Franklin-Templeton account

drfleming
drfleming --Select One-- Member ✭✭

My Quicken Classic worked fine until about a week ago. Since then, it has failed to update several accounts. I have been able to reset some of the accounts by changing my passwords. However, in the case of Franklin-Templeton Investments, it not only fails to update, but it has deleted all the information and set my balance to 0. It acts as if the account does not exist. I have tried to set it up again as a new account, but I only get the message that states "Action required General Error. OFX Error 2000." What can I do?

Comments

• AZCoder1959
    AZCoder1959 Member ✭✭✭

The same problem with Quicken Premier for Mac, but with a different error code when trying to reconnect ("Action required. General Error. OFX Error: 2000). It started on Saturday, July 13.

• Dennis@1
    Dennis@1 Member ✭✭✭✭

I've seen similar errors with my Franklin-Templeton accounts since Saturday 7/13. It has not zeroed out my balance though. Hopefully it is something at F-T that get's sorted out soon.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

Please let me know once you have submitted logs!

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• TAHansen46
    TAHansen46 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I'm having the same problem with my Franklin Templeton account.

• AZCoder1959
    AZCoder1959 Member ✭✭✭

Similar issues (different code) in Quicken for Mac, too.

• System
    System Member admin
    This discussion was created from comments split from: OL-306-A error trying to download Franklin Templeton account transactions.
  • drfleming
    drfleming --Select One-- Member ✭✭

I have reported this issue to “Help > Report a problem” several times in the past week. Nothing has changed!

• Dennis@1
    Dennis@1 Member ✭✭✭✭

My Franklin-Templeton accounts just connected correctly a few minutes ago. I hope this means that this is the end of this issue.

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭

Great catch @Dennis@1 I just tried, mine connected and worked as well! Thanks!

• AZCoder1959
    AZCoder1959 Member ✭✭✭

And we're back…

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for coming back to report that you are able to connect to your accounts! For those still experiencing this issue, it has been reported and is currently being investigated.

I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime!

(CTP-10437)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.