Community vs Quicken Support

Dom1
Dom1 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

Sorry for such a basic question but when I go to the support page I don't see a way to engage with Quicken staff and was hoping to either do so via the web, chat or potentially phone call.

I see in the community section (here) Quicken representatives engage on some posts but not others and it seems a bit random to me.

Can anyone shed some light on the best way to engage with Quicken support? I've been struggling with a bank update issue for a bit and at the end of my rope.

Thanks

Comments

• splasher
    splasher Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure what you are clicking on, but this link gets you to links to Official Quicken Support Representatives. You need to make sure that you have pop-up blockers disabled in your browser for them to work.

https://www.quicken.com/support/#contact-support

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Dom1

Thanks, yes I've been there. So it appears there is NOT a separate support area similar to the community?

With popup blocker off I find these options

ASK OUR COMMUNITY - where we are now
    QUICK ASSIST - By my account, useless
    CHAT - Appears to be an information search capability (NOT a chat). This takes you to various support/troubleshooting pages. There is a link on these support pages that reads "If the Issue Persists". Clicking that link takes you to the image above. Then the options would be to use the community or call. I always thought there was a support specific area that was NOT part of the community but I guess not.
    CALL US - Haven't used this yet

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

No there's no separate forum kind of section for official support. For official support you were talking one-on-one either in chat or on the phone.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Dom1

thanks folks

This discussion has been closed.