OL-362-A error for Citi Account

TheEagleHasLanded
TheEagleHasLanded Quicken Windows Other Member

Express Web Connect only downloaded the transactions since my last statement. I'm missing about 80 transactions from the two months before. I signed into my Citi account and downloaded the missing transactions into QFX files to import. When I try to import them, I get the OL-362-A error.

I deactivated the account and tried importing the QFX files again, but still got the same error.

In the end, I imported the transactions into a new "Fake Visa" account, moved all the transactions from the new account into the Citi account, and deleted the new account. It shouldn't have to be this difficult and I'm looking at other apps now.

EWB has been horrible tool for other accounts as well.😒

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @TheEagleHasLanded,

An OL-362 error usually occurs when account information is out of sync with the bank server. The information can become out of sync for a number of reasons. You can follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.