Report Email Not Received

DEApple
DEApple Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I'm running Quicken Home & Business, Version R57.26, Build 27.1.57.26 on Window 11. This morning I sent an expense report (PDF) to my daughter via quicken email as a quick digital copy of her cell phone expenses. I received the "Email Sent successfully" in separate drop down box, however either did she receive the email (Outlook.com) nor did I (Gmail account) (since I asked for a copy to be sent to me). This afternoon I tested the email function by sending the same report to myself using my MSN email account and my Gmail account and I received the report through my MSN account but did not receive the copy to me in my Gmail account. I have tested my Gmail account for send and receive messages from a separate source and it works fine. Any thoughts? Thank you,

Dennis

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @DEApple,

From what you describe, it sounds like this may be an issue with the email service provider blocking or redirecting the messages to spam/junk. Did you check the junk or spam folders in the email accounts where the messages did not arrive? If the messages didn't arrive in the spam/junk folder either, then you may need to reach out to the email service provider to determine if there's a setting blocking the messages.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.