Why do I need to sign in with my quicken.com user ID and password every time I open Quicken?

Coda2442
Coda2442 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Saw previous thread, but no answers. Has anyone at Quicken answered this question? I have to enter 3 passwords to log in now. Is this going to be standard go forward?

Version R57.26

Build 27.1.57.26

Log in, type first password. Pop-up with what looks to be Quicken.com site, that requires the credentials for log-in here, then the 3rd password to do automatic updates.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Coda2442,

When did this issue begin? After a recent update? Have you revised your Quicken Settings and Preferences? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cdennett
    cdennett Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

I've got the same issue. Just updated to 58.9 and it started, I believe, with the update prior to that - one from the end of July.

• mjrush
    mjrush Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I have had this problem for several months. After the last update, I also need to enter the code from a text. So now it's four passwords.

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Please download and install the latest Manual Patch file for Release 58.9 from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product to ensure your Quicken software is up to date and correctly installed.
    The problem with having to logon to the Quicken ID every day has gone away since I updated my Quicken program.

This discussion has been closed.