Eastern Bank Direct Connect PIN Reset fails

Recently (15 July 2024), Cambridge Trust merged with Eastern Bank. Direct Connect was unavailable for the first week after the merger.

I had attempted a number of times to reconfigure Direct Connect. Each time, I'd been prompted to reset my PIN from the last 4 of my SSN, and then the process would fail.

Eastern Bank finally got Direct Connect working for me, but the PIN is still the last 4 of my SSN. They state that they have no way to change it.

Any suggestion on this? It's been really frustrating. Cambridge Trust's Quicken support was outstanding. Eastern Bank's support…not so much.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @gsakal02134,

Unfortunately, the login requirements and information that is sent comes directly from the financial institution and it's servers, which Quicken does not have access too. In order to resolve this issue, you will need to reach out to Cambridge Trust or Eastern Bank for further assistance. It is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 agent or supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.