Fidelity Investment accounts MAC computer

kingfisher1975
kingfisher1975 Member ✭✭
edited August 4 in Using Quicken on the Web

My Fidelity investment accounts show the wrong amount in each account (money market, brokerage, IRA, Roth) almost a daily basis no mater how many times I disconnect and link the accounts. Do anyone else have this issue? I have contacted Quicken help and it corrects it for that day and then has the issue all over again the next day.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @kingfisher1975,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Which amount is incorrect? How is the amount incorrect (for instance, showing $0 when there should be a balance)? When did you first notice this issue? Which investment tracking method are you using with these accounts, Simple or Detailed? To check this, click on the account to select it, then go to Accounts>Settings. On the Details tab, you should see an investment tracking method section.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Hello @kingfisher1975,

I haven't heard any response from you in a while. Did you still need assistance?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.