Missing download transactions (Citi)

System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

One step + missing download transactions (Chase)

Comments

• Paul Roques
    Paul Roques Member ✭✭✭✭

Have the same problem with Citi credit card but my Chase credit card account seems to be just fine.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @Paul Roques,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Did your Citi credit card disconnect for no obvious reason, or are you just missing transactions? If you're missing transactions, you're likely impacted by the known issue described in this Community Alert.

If the account disconnected or you're seeing other issues, please provide more detail so I can further assist.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Paul Roques
    Paul Roques Member ✭✭✭✭

@Quicken Kristina

Just missing transactions so I had to download them directly from my Citi account page. Sounds like the known issue that you described so I deactivated and re-activated the account and currently there's no transactions to try it with but It's for Costco and I'll be going there tomorrow so in a couple of days I'll know if that worked.

Thanks,
    Paul

• Paul Roques
    Paul Roques Member ✭✭✭✭

@Quicken Kristina

Hi Kristina…just wanted to update you on the Citi missing transactions issue that I had reported above. Looks like deactivating & re-activating the account did the trick and all is well now 😎

Thanks,
    Paul

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Thank you for the follow-up,

I'm glad to hear it's working now!

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.