Golden1 Visa went MIA 08/06/24

System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Bank transactions do not download today, 08/06/24.

Comments

• SGK
    SGK Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

followed exactly, did not work for me on Golden1 Visa, which went MIA the same date

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @SGK,

When you say the account went MIA, do you mean you're not able to add or reconnect the account? If so, then that is a known issue which has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

If that's not what you mean by MIA, then please provide more details about the issue, so we can help troubleshoot further.

Thank you!

(Ticket #11215792/CTP-10669)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SGK

thank you. MIA means missing in action. Checking and Savings show up, Visa does not. I had hoped maybe this thread might offer a fix, but it did not. Right now Quicken it worthless to us without the ability to reconcile the main item we use for purchases, which is our Visa. We use it and pay it off as charges come in. We are using an excel spread sheet instead. I do hope you sort this out. I have been following the community alert, this thread just seemed like it could be a long shot fix although it wasn't. Thank you again.

• SGK

as of 7:30am August 16 the problem has been fixed for both of us in the house. Thank you.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Thank you for the follow-up,

I'm glad to hear it's working now!

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.